Designed for use as an add-on module with existing wireless radio equipment, 802.11b/g, AM/FM or video products where higher power is required. This module offers low cost solution to all power problems. With PCB size as1.75” x 0.75”, this is the smallest 1 watt linear (2 watt peak saturated) amplifier available anywhere in 2.4Ghz band.
Extremely efficient unit, eliminates the need of any heat dissipation. Lowest power consumption of any other comparable amplifier.
The unit can be powered via coax (with DC injector) or direct wire soldered to the PCB.
- Frequency - 2400 - 2500MHz
- Mode - TDD, Time Division Duplex
- Peak Transmit Power - 32.5 dBm Saturated, 30dBm (1 Watt) lineart
- Transmit Gain - 22 dB, linear gain
- Transmit Input Power - 1 dB Min - 12 dB Max
- Receive Gain - 16dB
- Noise Figure - 3.5dB
- Power Consumption - 40mA Rx, 1.2A Tx @ 6VDC
- Dimension - 1.75 inch by .75 inch
- Weight - 1 Ounce
- Connectors - SMA Female
- DC Power - Over coax using DC Injector or direct feed
THE MARKETING, SALE AND USE OF RF POWER AMPLIFIERS IN THE UNITED STATES IS GOVERNED BY AND SUBJECT TO FCC TITLE 47, PART 15 OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION. AMPLIFIERS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO THE US GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY, FOR EXPORT OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND ITS TERRITORIES, TO LICENSED AMATEUR RADIO AND OTHER LICENSED OPERATORS, AND TO OEM SYSTEM INTEGRATORS BUILDING FCC TYPE CERTIFIED SYSTEMS. TYPE OF AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE SALE CAN BE COMPLETED. THIS INFORMATION MAY, UPON REQUEST, BE SHARED WITH THE FCC UNDER THESE RULES.