Power Over Ethernet (POE) Adapter System
The devices have proprietary sensing algorithms which detect an overload or short circuit condition and shut down the supply to prevent equipment damage. The power supply unit is auto-ranging 90-264VAC 50/60Hz and has a removable AC cord for universal compatibility.
The units are rated for operation at -10 to +60 deg C and up to 90% humidity, so they perform reliably in outdoor weatherproof enclosures. The 5/12V DC power plug is a standard 5.5 x 2.1mm DC power adapter. They also comply with IEEE 802.3af POE Standard Mode B.
- "Carrier Class" Power Over Ethernet System
- 48VDC Auto Ranging Power Supply / Inserter
- Advanced Auto-Sensing Algorithm
- Overload and Short Circuit Protection for both Inserter and Splitter
- Minimum Cross Talk and Insertion Loss
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af POE Standard Mode B
- FCC & CE Approved
- Installation Schematic on Label