*** UNIT SHIPS STANDARD WITH A 6V POWER ADAPTER, IF YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE A USB ADAPTER CABLE TO POWER AMPLIFIER, PLEASE SPECIFY IN ORDER COMMENTS ***
The smallest and most efficient USB powered 2.4GHz WiFi (802.11b and 802.11g) 1 watt (1W) amplifier.
With 2”x 1.4” in size, this is the smallest and most efficient 1 watt indoor amplifier available in the market.
This unit consumes so little power, that it can be powered from a USB port. You can also power it with the included A/C adapter.
For all laptop users on the go, simply power the WiFi amplifier via USB port and connect with the wireless LAN card.
The amplifier delivers full 1 watt output with 15dB of transmit gain and 20dB receive gain.
- Transmit Gain: Utilizing the latest Gallium Arsenide Hetero-junction Bipolar Transistor (HBT), the unit provides highly linear gain with high efficiency.
- LNA: The built-in Low Noise Amplifier with signal gain of 16 dB improves the receive sensitivity of remote equipment, while keeping noise level very low.
- Receive Filtering: All radio equipment contain filter for receive path. The band pass filter on this amplifier gives added protection against out of band noise.
- Enclosure: CNC machined AL housing
- Power consumption: The most efficient 1 watt product available anywhere.
- Warranty: A 2-year warranty.
- Dimension: 2.55” x 1.35 (including SMA female connectors)
- Weight: 10 Oz. (283 g)
- Connectors: Input - SMA female / Antenna - RP-SMA Female
- Transmit input Power 3 dBm min 20 dBm max
THE MARKETING, SALE AND USE OF RF POWER AMPLIFIERS IN THE UNITED STATES IS GOVERNED BY AND SUBJECT TO FCC TITLE 47, PART 15 OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION. AMPLIFIERS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO THE US GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY, FOR EXPORT OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND ITS TERRITORIES, TO LICENSED AMATEUR RADIO AND OTHER LICENSED OPERATORS, AND TO OEM SYSTEM INTEGRATORS BUILDING FCC TYPE CERTIFIED SYSTEMS. TYPE OF AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE SALE CAN BE COMPLETED. THIS INFORMATION MAY, UPON REQUEST, BE SHARED WITH THE FCC UNDER THESE RULES.