Our latest innovation in amplifier technology, low-cost, high-performance 5.8GHz in line coax amplifiers.
This unit's patent pending outdoor design features:
1. Smallest housing that does not require any mounting.
2. Its unique design allows for its superb heat dissipation.
3. Field diagnostics and serviceability without tools.
4. Male/Female gender for ease of insertion.
5. Aerodynamic design, allows for minimum wind resistance.
- 5725 - 5875 MHz Frequency Range
- TDD, Time Division Duplex Operation
- 1 Watt Transmit Power
- 20dB Transmit Gain
- -3dB min / 15dB Max Input Power
- 17dB of Receive Gain
- Low 3.5dB Noise Figure
- N Male to antenna, N Female to Injector
- Red Receive and Green Transmit LED Indicator
Set includes Outdoor Coax Amplifier, DC Injector, and Universal Power Supply (110~240VAC to 6V DC)
THE MARKETING, SALE AND USE OF RF POWER AMPLIFIERS IN THE UNITED STATES IS GOVERNED BY AND SUBJECT TO FCC TITLE 47, PART 15 OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION. AMPLIFIERS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO THE US GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY, FOR EXPORT OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND ITS TERRITORIES, TO LICENSED AMATEUR RADIO AND OTHER LICENSED OPERATORS, AND TO OEM SYSTEM INTEGRATORS BUILDING FCC TYPE CERTIFIED SYSTEMS. TYPE OF AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE SALE CAN BE COMPLETED. THIS INFORMATION MAY, UPON REQUEST, BE SHARED WITH THE FCC UNDER THESE RULES.