5 Port 802.3af POE Gigabit 12-36VDC Input Switch (TP-SW5G-24)
The SW5 Series Power over Ethernet (PoE) switches offered by Tycon Power® are fully automatic high speed 5 port Ethernet switches with up to 2A of PoE power per port.
IEEE802.3af/at Compliant 48VDC 10/100/1000MB PoE Switch. Switch accepts 12-36VDC power via a wire terminal connector on the back of the Switch or via 48VDC PoE into the 802.3af/at compliant uplink port (90W max). Perfect for remote solar/battery systems. 35W per port. 70W Max Total.
On the universal voltage models (“-NC”) the PoE output voltage = the input voltage so it is universal in its application. The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the PoE switch and the remote device.
Tycon Power® sells a variety of power supplies in 60W, 120W and 180W sizes. 18VDC, 24VDC and 48VDC are available. All the Switches have DIN Rail mounts included for convenient DIN rail mounting
- High Power 10/100 and 1000Mb (“G”) PoE Switch
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Up to 2A per Port
- Built-in Surge Protection
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- Compact Size
- High Temperature Operation
- CE and FCC Certification
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems