56V 100W Gigabit Passive 4 Pair PoE Inserter (TP-POE-HP-56G)
The TP-POE-HP-56G Power over Ethernet Power Sources offered by Tycon Power® are quality Gigabit midspan power sources for years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions. They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide surge protected data-out and power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on all 8 Ethernet wires. The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
The units are autoranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply regulated 56VDC at the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage. They have total power output up to 100W.
- 100W Power
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Built in Ethernet and AC Surge Protection
- Autoranging Switching Power Supply
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- 10/100/1000Mb Compatible
- High Temperature Industrial Operation
- Compact size – Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems