LMR-240-UltraFlex - 1,000 Foot Spool
The Times Microwave LMR-240UF UltraFlex low loss LMR-240 coaxial cable has a very flexible PVC jacket for use in mobile antenna applications. This braided coax cable offers similar performance compared to corrugated copper cables but provides high flexibility and simplified connectorization.
The 1/4 inch 50 Ohm coax cable has a stranded bare copper center conductor. Low loss is achieved because of the 90 percent braided shield. A foam polyethylene serves as insulation.
This LMR-240 transmission line can be used in almost any application where handing characteristics, improved shielding, and low loss is required.
Attenuation of LMR-240 UltraFlex:
- 30 MHz = 1.6dB of loss per 100 feet
- 50 MHz = 2.1dB of loss per 100 feet
- 150MHz = 3.6dB of loss per 100 feet
- 220MHz = 4.4dB of loss per 100 feet
- 450MHz = 6.3dB of loss per 100 feet
- 900MHz = 9.1dB of loss per 100 feet
- 1500MHz (1.5GHz) = 11.8dB of loss per 100 feet
- 2400MHz (2.4GHz) = 15.5dB of loss per 100 feet
- 5800MHz (5.8GHz) = 24.4dB of loss per 100 feet
Technical specifications can be found in the manufacturer's data sheet above.