Times Microwave LMR®-195 By The Foot
This Times Microwave LMR®-195 low loss braided coaxial cable offers similar performance compared to corrugated copper cables but provides higher flexibility and simplified connectorization. This low loss 50 Ohm coax cable features a foil shield and 90 percent braided shield. It has a polyethylene, gas-injected UV-resistant jacket.
The LMR®-195 transmission line can be used in almost any application where handing characteristics, improved shielding, and low loss is required. The LMR®-195 cable is similar in size to RG58 cables and fits LMR®-195 connectors.
Attenuation of Times Microwave LMR®-195:
- 30 MHz = 1.98dB of loss per 100 feet
- 50 MHz = 2.56dB of loss per 100 feet
- 150MHz = 4.45dB of loss per 100 feet
- 220MHz = 5.39dB of loss per 100 feet
- 450MHz = 7.77dB of loss per 100 feet
- 900MHz = 11.12dB of loss per 100 feet
- 1500MHz (1.5GHz) = 14.54dB of loss per 100 feet
- 2400MHz (2.4GHz) = 19.02dB of loss per 100 feet
- 5800MHz (5.8GHz) = 29.9B of loss per 100 feet