LMR-195 By The Foot
The Times Microwave LMR-195 low loss braided coaxial cable offers similar performance compared to corrugated copper cables but provides higher flexibility and simplified connectorization. This low loss 50 Ohm coax cable features a foil shield and 90 percent braided shield. It has a polyethylene, gas-injected UV-resistant jacket.
Attenuation of LMR-195:
- 30 MHz = 1.98dB of loss per 100 feet
- 50 MHz = 2.56dB of loss per 100 feet
- 150MHz = 4.45dB of loss per 100 feet
- 220MHz = 5.39dB of loss per 100 feet
- 450MHz = 7.77dB of loss per 100 feet
- 900MHz = 11.12dB of loss per 100 feet
- 1500MHz (1.5GHz) = 14.54dB of loss per 100 feet
- 2400MHz (2.4GHz) = 19.02dB of loss per 100 feet
- 5800MHz (5.8GHz) = 29.9B of loss per 100 feet
Technical specifications can be found in the manufacturer's data sheet above.