LMR-240-FR - 1,000 Foot Spool
The Times Microwave LMR-240FR low loss LMR-240 coaxial cable is a non-halogenated, low smoke, fire-retardant cable designed for in-building applications. This braided coax cable offers similar performance compared to corrugated copper cables but provides high flexibility and simplified connectorization.
This 50 Ohm coax cable has a solid bare copper center conductor and stranded outer conductor. Low loss is achieved through use of the 90 percent braided shield. A foam polyethylene serves as insulation. This braided coax cable is UL, MSHA, CATV, and CL2 listed.
The LMR-240 transmission line can be used in almost any application where handing characteristics, improved shielding, and low loss is required. The LMR-240 fire-retardant cable is similar in size to RG8X cables and fits LMR-300 connectors.
Attenuation of LMR-240-FR:
- 30 MHz = 1.3dB of loss per 100 feet
- 50 MHz = 1.7dB of loss per 100 feet
- 150MHz = 3.0dB of loss per 100 feet
- 220MHz = 3.7dB of loss per 100 feet
- 450MHz = 5.3dB of loss per 100 feet
- 900MHz = 7.6dB of loss per 100 feet
- 1500MHz (1.5GHz) = 9.9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 2400MHz (2.4GHz) = 12.9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 5800MHz (5.8GHz) = 20.4dB of loss per 100 feet
Technical specifications can be found in the manufacturer's data sheet above.