LMR-400 - 1000 Foot Spool
Times Microwave's LMR-400 is the premiere coax cable in the WLAN industry. It is a drop in replacement for RG-8/9913 Air-Dielectric type cable. Ideal for jumper assemblies, and short antenna runs! Minimum 1 inch bend radius, Times Microwave's LMR-400 cable can be easily routed into tough tight spaces without kinking. Any 400 size connectors will fit LMR-400.
Attenuation of LMR-400:
- 30 MHz = .7dB of loss per 100 feet
- 50 MHz = .9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 150MHz = 1.5dB of loss per 100 feet
- 220MHz = 1.9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 450MHz = 2.7dB of loss per 100 feet
- 900MHz = 3.9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 1500MHz (1.5GHz) = 5.1dB of loss per 100 feet
- 2400MHz (2.4GHz) = 6.65dB of loss per 100 feet
- 5800MHz (5.8GHz) = 10.8dB of loss per 100 feet
For more information about Times Microwave LMR-400 view the spec sheet by Times Microwave above.