LMR-400 - 500 Foot Spool
This coax is genuine Times Microwave LMR-400 cable. LMR400 has a frequency loss per 100ft at 2400Mhz is 6.65dB.
LMR-400 is the premiere coax cable in the WLAN industry. It is a drop in replacement for RG-8/9913 Air-Dielectric type cable.Ideal for jumper assemblies, and short antenna runs! Minimum 1 inch bend radius, Times Microwave's LMR-400 cable can be easily routed into tough tight spaces without kinking.
Attenuation of LMR-400:
- 30 MHz = .7dB of loss per 100 feet
- 50 MHz = .9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 150MHz = 1.5dB of loss per 100 feet
- 220MHz = 1.9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 450MHz = 2.7dB of loss per 100 feet
- 900MHz = 3.9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 1500MHz (1.5GHz) = 5.1dB of loss per 100 feet
- 2400MHz (2.4GHz) = 6.65dB of loss per 100 feet
- 5800MHz (5.8GHz) = 10.8dB of loss per 100 feet