TP-ESP-1000-POE24 A 24 Volt Gigabit Ethernet Surge Protector
The ESP-POE are a low cost Ethernet surge protector to help protect sensitive equipment from surges caused by lightning and grid power fluctuations. They have a full metal body for improved EMI suppression and have integral mounting feet and separate ground wire. They are designed for indoor or outdoor use inside a weatherproof enclosure. The ESP-1000-POE is compatible with 10/100/1000M PoE systems up to 57V. The ESP-1000-POE24 is compatible with 10/100/1000M PoE systems up to 30V. The ESP-100-POE24 is for 10/100M passive PoE systems up to 30V. Protection is provided on all 8 CAT5/6 wires.
- 10/100/1000Mb Data Rate (24V POE Model)
- CAT5/6 Compatible. All 8 pins protected.
- Shielded jacks and full metal housing
- Complies with IEC 61643-21 Standard
- UL497B Listed
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Industrial Control Systems