RFC240 - By The Foot
Shireen's latest RFC series of low loss cables offer excellent characteristics that meet or exceed the specs of alternatives from Times Microwave, Commscope and Belden.
RFC240 is a low loss high performance in RG8x category. An alternative to CommScope® WBC-240 & CNT-240 coax cable, Belden®, TerraWave TWS-240 and Times Microwave Systems® LMR-240.
RFC®, Registered trademark of Shireen Inc
LMR®, Registered trademark of Times Microwave Systems
Attenuation of RFC240:
- 30 MHz = 1.34dB of loss per 100 feet
- 50 MHz = 1.74dB of loss per 100 feet
- 150MHz = 3.02dB of loss per 100 feet
- 220MHz = 3.66dB of loss per 100 feet
- 450MHz = 5.27dB of loss per 100 feet
- 900MHz = 7.56dB of loss per 100 feet
- 1500MHz (1.5GHz) = 9.88dB of loss per 100 feet
- 2400MHz (2.4GHz) = 12.92dB of loss per 100 feet
- 5800MHz (5.8GHz) = 20.4dB of loss per 100 feet
See manufacturer's spec sheet above.