2.4GHz Bi-Directional 1 Watt Outdoor Coax Amplifier
Our latest innovation in amplifier technology, low-cost, high-performance 2.4GHz in line coax amplifiers.
This unit's patent pending outdoor design features:
1. The smallest housing that does not require any mounting.
2. It's unique design allows for its superb heat dissipation.
3. Able to be field diagnosed and serviced without tools.
4. Male/Female gender for ease of insertion.
5. Aerodynamic design, allows for minimum wind resistance.
- 2400 - 2500 MHz Frequency Range
- 802.11b and 802.11g functionality
- TDD, Time Division Duplex Operation
- 30 dBm, 1 Watt Transmit Power
- 22 dBm Transmit Gain
- 3dB min / 15dB Max Input Power
- 22dB of Receive Gain
- Low 3.5dB Noise Figure
- N Male is antenna side, N Female Injector
- Red Receive and Green Transmit LED Indicator (visible only when cover removed)
Set includes Outdoor Coax Amplifier, DC Injector, and Universal Power Supply (110~240VAC to 6V DC)
THE MARKETING, SALE AND USE OF RF POWER AMPLIFIERS IN THE UNITED STATES IS GOVERNED BY AND SUBJECT TO FCC TITLE 47, PART 15 OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION. AMPLIFIERS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO THE US GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY, FOR EXPORT OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND ITS TERRITORIES, TO LICENSED AMATEUR RADIO AND OTHER LICENSED OPERATORS, AND TO OEM SYSTEM INTEGRATORS BUILDING FCC TYPE CERTIFIED SYSTEMS. TYPE OF AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE SALE CAN BE COMPLETED. THIS INFORMATION MAY, UPON REQUEST, BE SHARED WITH THE FCC UNDER THESE RULES.
Authorization to PurchaseSelect one of the following:, For use outside of the USA (note final destination country in comments), For use by a licensed operator (specify license type / call sign in notes), For use as a component in a completed FCC Certified System (include FCC ID of System in Notes, For use by US Govt Agency or Military (state agency or branch in notes)