LMR-100A-PVC - 1,000 Foot Spool
Times Microwave LMR-100A-PVC LMR100 flexible, low loss coaxial cable offers similar performance compared to corrugated copper cables but provides higher flexibility and simplified connectorization. This 50 Ohm coax cable has a stranded outer conductor and copper-clad steel center conductor. The 1/8 inch LMR-100 transmission line has a foil shield and 90 percent coverage braid shield for lower loss. A PVC jacket adds flexibility. RG174 connectors should be used.
Attenuation of LMR-100:
- 30 MHz = 3.9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 50 MHz = 5.1dB of loss per 100 feet
- 150MHz = 8.9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 220MHz = 10.9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 450MHz = 15.8B of loss per 100 feet
- 900MHz = 22.8B of loss per 100 feet
- 1500MHz (1.5GHz) = 30.1dB of loss per 100 feet
- 2400MHz (2.4GHz) = 39.8dB of loss per 100 feet
- 5800MHz (5.8GHz) = 64.1dB of loss per 100 feet
Technical specifications can be found in the manufacturer's data sheet above.